5 features of Microsoft Print To PDF In Windows 10
Portable Document Format or common and widely used PDF files today including text, fonts, images, graphics, etc. Good news for all Windows 10 users, Microsoft has the inclusion of the original print-to-PDF operating system’s latest features. Means that, Windows 10 users can now choose simple PDFs as printers without the need to download PDF applications to print PDF files or documents.
The Features Of Microsoft Print To PDF
To help Windows 10 users fully utilize the Print-to-PDF feature, here are some tricks on how to activate this feature in the latest OS. So, these tricks will make you easier to use all the features in print Windows 10.
- Just head to the Windows 10 Settings page and click Devices.
- The screen will open with a Printer and scanner menu that all available printers appear, including Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Next, just open the file or document or web page that you want to convert to PDF. Then, navigate to the Print function as the 5 Uses Of Microsoft Print To PDF Feature In Windows 10.
- The print screen will appear, select Microsoft Print to PDF in the list of printer destinations and then click Print. Under Printer or destination, choose Print as PDF.
- After the settings are complete, click “Print” to print and convert files or documents to PDF files. The page will ask the user to save the PDF file and change the name. Then, choose the location where to save your PDF file. If Microsoft Print to PDF does not appear on the Printer and scanner menu, users can find manual functions by searching for Advanced printer settings. Those are the 5 Uses Of Microsoft Print To PDF Feature In Windows 10.