fix problems signing in to the xbox app Error 0x409 or 0x80070422
- Type on cortana “system configuration” and then click the system configuration desktop app
- choose the service tab
- thick the “xbox accessory management service” and “xbox game monitoring”
- click “apply” and then “OK”
- Exit without restart
- open task manager
- choose “service” tab
- click “open service” on the bottom
- right click on “xbox networking service” and choose the properties
- select startup type to “manual”
- click apply and then OK
- repeat the step no 9th to 11 for “xbox live auth manager” , “xbox live game service”
- Done the signing in error to the xbox app 0x409 or 0x80070422 is fixed
Xbox app Windows 10 still can’t sign
- First, you have to a make sure that you are connected to the Internet properly. If there is no problem with your Internet connection, make sure that the Xbox service are not experiencing problems. Go to xbox.com and sign in with your account to a make sure that their server is up an running. If it turns out you can not sign in at Xbox.com, you can just wait until they fix their server problems. Nothing we can do about it as a user.
- The wrong date and time setting can also make you can’t signing in to the Xbox app. Go to Start –> Settings –> Time and language. Under the Date and time, make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.
- If it turns out that all we have done are not succeeded, the final step that is recommended by Microsoft is to remove your Microsoft Account from your computer settings. Go to Start –> Settings –> Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select Remove. Now you can try again to sign in using a Microsoft account that you just removed.