how to use notepad in windows 10?
- how you select notepad in Windows 10?
- how to print notepad files?
- how to attach notepad files to an email?
- how to show line number and char count in notepad?
- how to customize notepad font?
- how to use encoding / unicoding / zoom / translate / color in notepad?
- how to remove decimal in notepad?
- How to use XML Notepad to create an XML document?
- how to make double columns in notepad?
- how to open notepad saved document?
This is instructions on how you select notepad in Windows 10. If you recently upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8, you probably find that things are not where they previously were to select notepad.
- Simply go down to the left hand corner and click on the windows icon.
- From there, select on apps from there you want to scroll all the way down to W once you get to W select windows accessories
- In accessories you should see notepad simply click on notepad or open
- If you don’t want to go through the whole process again of going through the windows menu, you can select all apps again. Scroll back down to W then the windows accessories again, then you can right click on notepad you have several options. now you can pin it to start. Status basically when you click on the windows icon.
- There’s no path selected in their name or you can right-click again and pin it the taskbar. Taskbar is the button bar there and you can see notepad I see it’s accessible now or it’s also another option.
- You can right-click again and you can select open file location’ once that opens you can right-click on notepad and you can select send to desktop create shortcut it should now appear on your desktop there is so basically is this four options for notepad so easy select it where they going for Windows menu and that’s basically how you use an open notepad in Windows 10
Get help with notepad in windows 10 printing
To print your note document : go to file tab >> print . or just press CTRL+p keyboard button
Get help with notepad in windows 10 line number and char count.
to show line number in notepad : go to view tab >> status bar. it will be show your current line number and char.
Get help with notepad in windows 10 Font
To use notepad font : Format tab >> font >> show more fonts.
How to use XML Notepad to create an XML document?
You must download the tool : notepad xml 2007 to use xml notepad features
Get help with notepad in windows 10 encoding / unicoding / zoom / translate / color
The original genuine windows 10 notepad doesn’t support encoding / unicoding / zoom / translate / color. You must download the notepad++ to do this.
how to remove decimal in notepad?
This operation can to do if you use notepad++. the default notepad can not do it.
For example :
- Find what: (?<=\d\.\d\d)\d+ OR \d\.\d\d\K\d+
- Replace with: LEAVE EMPTY
- Replace all
how to email a notepad file :
if you save some info to Notepad & want to attach it to your email reply, please save it as some dot txt files, and remember where you put it. That is the location where you go to when attaching the file.
how to make double columns in notepad?
The NotePad is simple text editor, with no formatting feature. If you want to make two columns, you need a word processor such as microsoft word or OpenOffice writer (freeware).
You can make a table in notepad by generate a table code using online service by : table generator
how to open notepad saved document
For the easiet way just open and type a few char or words then click file tab >> Save As. It will show you the last folder where you saved notepad document.
If you opened an notepad file, it will be saved in the same location in which you opened it. If you created a new file, Notepad usually saves in your Documents folder.
how to put a title on notepad
To put a title in notepad, just click File tab >> Save as >> “enter a name”. It becomes your title of notepad doc.