I’m going to show you how you can download and install Google Chrome 2019 on your Windows 10 PC/laptop/tablet. Let’s get started :
- First of all open your edge browser and search for Chrome English then press Enter. The first link hopefully which will appear here will be from google.com, so I’m going to just click on that link and then on the next page.
- I’m going to just click download chrome and then I will just accept license terms and conditions and then press accept an install button.
- Once this chrome setup dot exe file is downloaded. We are going to run it. it will ask do you want to allow this app to make changes on your PC, just press yes and now the installation of Google Chrome will start.
- You don’t need to do anything, Google Chrome will be installed automatically, so just wait for this process to complete.
- Now You can see icon is created on our desktop which is Google Chrome icon. Google Chrome is also opened on your Windows 10 PC after installation completed.
- Now You can start using Google Chrome on your Windows 10 PC/LAPTOP/Tablet
FYI : you can download older versions of google chrome
Now once Google Chrome 2019 is installed on your Windows 10 operating system, let me show you, how you can make your google chrome 2019 browser as your default browser in windows 10.
- Click on your “windows icon” at left bottom of your screen.
- Now click “settings” and
- Under “settings” just choose “Apps” option which say is default apps. In the default apps you just need to scroll down a little where it says web browser.
- Choose Google Chrome instead of Microsoft edge and then close your settings. This will make your Google Chrome as your default browser.
How you can pin your Google Chrome 2019 to your windows 10 taskbar.
First of all just open your Google Chrome web browser, and once it’s open, you just need to right-click on chrome icon at the taskbar. And then just choose pin to taskbar, and this will pin your Google Chrome icon to your taskbar. Once you close your Google Chrome you can see chrome icon on the taskbar I can remain so you can directly click on this icon and open Google Chrome.