How to Repair and Reset iTunes in Windows 10 with Easily and Quickly
How To Repair And Reset iTunes In Windows 10, are you having problems with iTunes on Windows 10? As is known that iTunes is one of the important applications that offer a variety of programs that you need on a computer. So that if there is a problem in the iTunes section, it will slightly interfere with the program on the computer.
So How To Repair And Reset iTunes In Windows 10 easily and quickly? You don’t need to worry anymore, there are several ways you can do to solve the problem. Here are some ways you can do to repair or reset iTunes in Windows10.
You don’t need to worry that fixing the application here will not delete the data you saved. Some steps that you need to do to make improvements are here below:
- Open the Settings application, select the System menu Applications and Applications.
- The next step, which is to look for iTunes entries and open the link in Advanced options.
- In the iTunes feature, there will be a Reset and Repair menu, because the main purpose of repairing is to select the Repair menu to start repairing.
If the repairing does not delete data, it is different for the reset menu, because the menu can erase all the data that you store on the computer. Some steps to reset iTunes, here you are:
- Open the Settings application, select the System menu Applications and Features Applications.
- Search for the iTunes entry and then open the link in Advanced options.
- Then the Reset and Repair menu will appear.
- Click the Reset menu, then the Reset button will appear if the confirmation dialog appears.
- Then the Reset menu will install the application according to the initial settings.
That’s a few things that you can do how to repair and reset iTunes in Windows 10. Hopefully the information above can help solving your problems related to iTunes.