How To Uninstall Boot Camp Services In Windows 10? No every one know that. Adding Boot Camp in Mac computer is not difficult, but it’s different when you need to uninstall it. But everything will be easy because this page will give any instructions on how to completely uninstall Boot Camp-services. The Boot Camp has some functions as keyword,webcam, trackpad, and other devices on your Mac. It works when you are running Windows.
Method 1 How To Uninstall Boot Camp Services In Windows 10 in the first method?
- you can Uninstall Boot Camp by using its setup. Get in to drivers and setup up the file. But when you have no Boot Camp setup file, please downloading it and follow these step after that.
- You can open the folder that containing BootCamp where there are drivers and setup file. After that click Windows Support. And you can find BootCamp and Drivers in Mac.
- Find the Apple folder that has same locate with BootCamp.msi file. Now you click on it then uninstall. Then finish with click yes button in the confirmation box. Just wait 1-2 minutes, your Boot Camp Services will be removed from your Windows 10 installation.
Method 2 Uninstall Boot Camp Services In Windows 10 :
The second method is how to Uninstall Boot Camp with Microsoft Program including uninstall steps. So when you can’t remove or uninstall through control panel, you can use Microsoft offers has also program such as Troubleshooter. It is helpful to solve error installment programs. But how to use the tool? see these instructions below:
- Download install and Uninstall tool. Just like other way, you just need to run and click Next button.
- When you have a problem installing or uninstalling program screen, and click option to uninstall it.
- When you see a list all programs that have been installed on your PC, select which one will you uninstall. So when you need to uninstall Boot Camp Services, just click on it and Next button, then click yes, try uninstall. So your problem is done. So when somebody ask you How To Uninstall Boot Camp Services In Windows 10, just follow the rule above.